Warning: Last items in stock!
• Solid brass waterway construction
• Self-contained ceramic disk valve cartridge assures smooth both volume & temperature control
• Single-hole mounting
• Matte Black finish resists corrosion and tarnishing
• 100% pressure system tested
• Flexible braided hoses for easy installation
• Limited Life Time Warranty
Water usage is limited to a maximum flow rate of 1.2 GPM at 60 PSI
• cUPC Certified
• NSF/ANSI 61
• Meas: 5.75″H x 1.5″W x 5.75″L
• Spout Reach: 4.5″
• Spout Height: 5″
* All specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Caring for your matte black products:
Given the microscopically rough (matte) surface it is important to avoid cleansers that include wax or filling agents. The wax will act to fill the imperfections in the surface to give it a polished look. Whilst such waxes are great to use on polished surfaces where they fill imperfections and provide a protective coat – they will leave shiny areas on your matte black surface and in time replace its matte finish with a splotchy polished one.
If you are not sure about your cleaner, and it includes chemicals you cannot identify then simply avoid it.
Avoid wax based cleansers!
Note: Success with cleaners and procedures is dependent upon such factors as the hardness and temperature of the water, using exact measurements of ingredients, changes in cleaning formulas and the condition of the product being cleaned. Since there are variations within these factors, KUBEBATH cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the formulas.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.